Recent content by padmaster

  1. P

    Window Weatherstripping Replacement

    Just replaced all four belt moldings this morning. Took about 30 minutes. I wouldn't use any adhesive. If you have to replace them again, you may not be able to get them off.
  2. P

    Window Weatherstripping Replacement

    First of all, thanks to all who contributed to this helpful post. Just ordered all four belt moldings from toyotapartsestore.com. Price for all four was a little over $200. Just shipped yesterday so will put them on as soon as they come in. As for the rubber on the liftgate release switch...
  3. P

    shopping for nerf bars for 2010 Trail

    Pretty sure I checked Amazon before I pulled the trigger on CARID and Amazon was a little higher. They must have just reduced their price. CARID charged about $63 shipping so I ended up paying about $394.
  4. P

    shopping for nerf bars for 2010 Trail

    I ended up going with the N-FAB - 3" Wheel-to-Wheel Round Nerf Steps Will post pics when I get them installed.
  5. P

    shopping for nerf bars for 2010 Trail

    I've been looking around for nerf bars to install on my 2010 Trail edition. I have read thru several threads on this forum and came to the conclusion the Westins were sufficient for what I want. I don't do any off road. But I'm getting conflicting info on whether they will fit the trail or...

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top