Recent content by PhillipHill

  1. P

    OME with Bilstein not recommended?

    This is the specific lift I’m looking at; Hoping I can achieve the look I want with it. https://yotamafia.com/product-category/3rd-gen-4runner/ Any opinions or recommendations are appreciated.
  2. P

    OME with Bilstein not recommended?

    Does anybody know how I can achieve atleast level, but preferably an inch or two higher in the front? Most people seem to have front rake and I’m trying to avoid that. Any recommendations for a lift which can accommodate this? I’ve looked at the 5100 & OME setup but can’t figure out what to...
  3. P

    New member

    Welcome. I’m new as of today. Didn’t realize I was going to need to have a post minimum before I can start a thread. Been reading these forums for years and need to ask questions. Kind of annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top