Recent content by Phrendo

  1. P

    first time Off roading in Nevada

    I am new to the LV area and have taken a few trips in my 2016 Trail. One route I really liked was Boat House Cove on Lake Mead. You can also easily get to Valley of Fire from there. Boathouse Cove | Gaia GPS I think me and the kids will be camping boat house soon.
  2. P

    Just picked up my 2016. Thank you

    I just picked mine up too, though I'm not keeping it. This is a loaner 2016 TEP while I wait for white.
  3. P

    2016 trd pro sw

    Welcome! I too have a TRD Pro Super white on order as well as a TEP in white. The TRD Pro is slated to arrive November 1st and the TEP should be here September 28th. I told the dealership that I would buy whichever arrived first. Does anyone know of a thread to discuss purchase price? I got...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top