Recent content by Pkh66

  1. P

    Cavalry Blue 2018 TRD PRO Sighted

    Thanks and to continue the thread direction I paid msrp no fees.
  2. P

    Cavalry Blue 2018 TRD PRO Sighted

    Can't believe what they charge for these But I couldn't stand the chrome
  3. P

    Cavalry Blue 2018 TRD PRO Sighted

    Already making some changes. C4 Fab Sliders ordered too
  4. P

    Cavalry Blue 2018 TRD PRO Sighted

    Picked mine up last week Love it so far.
  5. P

    Cavalry Blue 2018 TRD PRO Sighted

    Lmao on trailer. I have one here anyday too. I'll take that color on about anything. Grabber Mustang, Mexico Porsche You name it. Guess I'm just a car guy cause I like all of the specialty colors.
  6. P

    2018 TRD Pro colors

    Makes sense. Mine was supposed to hit port yesterday. San Diego I assume.
  7. P

    2018 TRD Pro colors

    No idea. Assumed the limited availability only allows for so many at a time. Also said no whites were accepted.
  8. P

    2018 TRD Pro colors

    I ordered Cavalry as well. Was supposed to be submitted 8/1 but I think they were able to do it about 10 days earlier. The order was accepted and I was told many weren't. No idea as to when it will be here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top