Recent content by plumberguy

  1. P

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    I'm trying to buy one So I have a couple of prospects but can't start a new thread here yet. What do you guys think? Both are '96. One is pretty heavily modded. 175k miles, $8000 Figuring out loading pics but it has: Outdoor logic bumper Toytec lift 9,000lb winch Upgraded clutch All kinds of...
  2. P

    New member from SoCal 562 area code!

    Welcome Welcome, new member myself
  3. P

    New TRD PRO Cement Owner

    Nice Cool color
  4. P

    First 4Runner new member nooB

    Congrats Awesome looking truck man. Working on landing my first one as well.
  5. P

    Not mine 97 SR5, 146k, auto, 4x4, clean 5.5k

    In AZ? This car is in AZ? I'd like to take a look.
  6. P

    1999 Limited 4Runner South Florida

    Cash in hand Price? Clean title?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top