Recent content by podiev

  1. P

    Set of OEM lug nuts - 12x1.5 (from 2016)

    PM sent
  2. P

    Toyota Switches and Blanks - Seattle WA

    PM sent for the AC115V switch
  3. P

    Free: OEM 04' rear view mirror Baltimore MD

    I'll take it. PM sent
  4. P

    Free: Auto dimming rear view mirror with temp and compass

    I'll take. Will PM you
  5. P

    BlairB's Garage Sale- Lots of 4th Gen Parts in Bay Area (Fox, Camburg, CBI, etc..)

    Interested in the Spidertrax spacers if willing to ship to 90744.
  6. P

    Parting out 1993 4Runner

    PM sent.
  7. P

    Wanted: Aisin Hub Parts for LC or 4Runner or Pickup

    I'm rebuilding a 26 spline AISIN Hub and for one of the hub, I need some parts in the attached picture: - Item 4 - Spacer - Item 8 - Clutch Spring - Item 9 - Pawl - Item 10 - Big Spring PM me if you have any spares or busted hubs you want to sell/discard.
  8. P

    FS: Misc Toyota oval emblems

    Will you take $10 shipped to 90810?
  9. P

    1st & 2nd Gen Trail Gear Extended Brake Lines, Santa Cruz, CA, $60 Shipped

    Please post pics of the rear set. I'll pm you later my offer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top