Recent content by porterroth

  1. P

    Compiled: Satoshi Build, Help & Picture Thread

    Any instrest in Satoshi Grills for 03-05 4Runners? I will soon be making Satoshi grills with raptor lettering for 4th gen 4Runners (03-05). They will be priced at $320 USD plus shipping. Any interest? The attached photo is the precut grill I will be using for my first prototype. I will be...
  2. P

    12 Steps to a "Deep" Satoshi Grill

    Any instrest in Satoshi Grills for 03-05 4Runners? I will soon be making Satoshi grilles with raptor lettering for 4th gen 4Runners (03-05). They will be priced at $320 USD plus shipping. Any interest? The attached photo is the precut grill I will be using for my first prototype. I will be...
  3. P

    '03 & '06 Retrofit Satoshi Grille Writeup (Picture Heavy)

    Any instrest in Satoshi Grilles for 03-05 4Runners? The attached photo is the precut grill I will be using for my first prototype. I will be using aftermarket 03-05 grilles to build around which can then be painted in oem paint colours. I do not have a website and will be operating solely...
  4. P

    Mytoy4 Satoshi Grille Mod

    Any interest in Satoshi Grilles for 03-05 4Runners? I will soon be making Satoshi grilles with raptor lettering for 4th gen 4Runners (03-05). They will be priced at $320 USD plus shipping. Any interest? I will make the first prototype to show the expected look of these grilles if enough...
  5. P

    '03 & '06 Retrofit Satoshi Grille Writeup (Picture Heavy)

    Any instrest in Satoshi Grilles for 03-05 4Runners? I will soon be making Satoshi grilles with raptor lettering for 4th gen 4Runners (03-05). They will be priced at $320 USD plus shipping. Any interest? I will make the first prototype to show the expected look of these grilles if enough...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top