Recent content by Proffesor_X

  1. P

    2015 4Runner Battery Light On

    Yes. The fuse didnt burn. However I read somewhere on this forum that someone replaced that fuse even when it was intact and the light when away. I did the same, however the light is still there.
  2. P

    2015 4Runner Battery Light On

    I went through the connections on the alternator and they seemed to be good. At idle the charge is 13.95 volts. The battery was disconnected to get a better view of the fuse box and clean up some dirt around that area. Another note. I read the voltage drop on the positive side is suppose to be...
  3. P

    2015 4Runner Battery Light On

    Yes. I cannot not say who. Its not that I do not know, I would just not prefer to say.
  4. P

    2015 4Runner Battery Light On

    2015 4Runner Battery Light On - I have been researching this for weeks and still cant find a fix. Someone (I cant say who, wasnt me) connected the battery leads incorrectly and ended up putting the positive on the negative and the negative on the positive. So I ended up replacing the 140amp fuse...
  5. P

    5th Gen Toyota 4Runner Led Headlights Mod

    Those lights look so nice.
  6. P

    Trailer plug connector

    Thank you so much.
  7. P

    Dog Proofing my new 4Runner?

    You will want a cargo liner. I had dogs in their once and the seat plastic was very scratched.
  8. P

    Key fob set to open all windows?

    It is a pretty nifty feature to have though. Where I live opening the windows in the summer before you go out for a drive really cools down the car.
  9. P

    4runners dont float

    Poor guy didnt see it.
  10. P

    Toyota hood protector caused paint damage underneath

    People often forget about those little rubber bits. I have scratched paint before when installing hoods on other cars.
  11. P

    Key fob set to open all windows?

    I have done it using Techstream. All the customization options are there.
  12. P

    Has anyone removed the chrome trim from a Limited?

    Sorry I have not removed it and am scared to do so. I with my skill might break it.
  13. P

    The Chinese Special TRD Grille... on the cheap!

    Are the letters holding up?
  14. P

    UtahRnr’s build

    Those wheels are so nice.
  15. P

    OEM Rear Bumper Replacement?

    I would suggest going OEM. Everytime I have tried a non-OEM the plastic just isnt right and the holes dont line up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top