Recent content by Puinsai

  1. P

    2019 4RUNNER icon suspension

    I had squeaking until my first trip. I had stage 7 installed 2 months ago, my first off-road trip was last week. No more squeaks. Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  2. P

    FS: fifteen52 Bronze Turbomac HD wheels 17x8.5 et0 - $950, Rancho Palos Verdes , CA

    Hello, are these still available? If so, what are the specs? If they fit on a 4runner I'll buy them.
  3. P

    FS: fifteen52 TraverseHD wheels 17x8.5 et0 - $900, San Diego, CA

    I'm interested but I would need to drive down on Saturday. Im located in Santa Barbara.
  4. P

    WTB: T9 headunit for 5th gen

    I have a T9 headunit - Dark Silver that I purchased for a 2016 I was buying. Unfortunately the deal fell through so I bought a 2021 instead, however the T9 doesn't fit the ventilation icon panels. They're completely different shape. The unit is brand new but open box. Send me a PM if you're...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top