Recent content by RangerT4R

  1. R

    Any other recommended maintenance items while replacing radiator?

    I have 168k on my 07 V6. I had a leak from the water bypass hose behind the thermostat. I replaced that and the upper radiator hose. A few days after that repair, my garage floor was covered in coolant. Turned out to be the water pump leaking. I would probably go ahead and replace it.
  2. R

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Changed the oil in the diffs and transfer case. Thought the oil from the rear smelled a bit burnt. I took a whiff from the new bottle to compare, and nope that's just what gear oil smells like :barf:
  3. R

    Show off your Dog, Ultimate 4Runner Dog thread

    Ranger enjoying his upgrade from my previous 2 door civic!
  4. R

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    New exhaust muffler back. The weld at the muffler/tailpipe snapped. The crappy patch job which removed the flange didn't help any...
  5. R

    4Runner Picture Gallery (All Gens)

    Hey, new 4Runner owner here and new to the forum!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top