Recent content by ray k

  1. R

    Pictures of the new 2021 trd pro wheels

    Somnospeed-that looks great. What kind of lift are you using? Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
  2. R

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Took the boys out for a treat...had to get the 4runner in the background!
  3. R

    4th Gen specific for sale thread

    T4Rmiller Possibly...where do you live and where is halfway? Feel free to text me @314-550-9134
  4. R

    FS:5th gen wheels. St. Louis. $250 OBO

    Set of 4 17" wheels. Excellent condition. 16,000 miles on them. $250 OBO. O'Fallon, MO. (Mods, sorry about the multiple threads in different forums. I tried to delete the others but couldn't figure out how. Feel free to delete the ones in the 4th and 5th gen)
  5. R

    4th Gen specific for sale thread

    SOLD! Set of 4 17" rims for sale. Excellent condition. Off a 2016 SR5 with 16,000 miles. $250. Located in O'Fallon, MO.
  6. R

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Set of 4 17" rims off 2016 SR5 with 16,000 miles. Excellent condition, includes center caps, no TPMS. $250. Located in O'fallon, MO. Feel free to PM or text me(314)550-9134.
  7. R

    Dealer oil change and now oil is pouring out from the 4runner

    I've watched Antman DIY post. It looks like it takes a little while but doesn't look all that hard. I've always done my own oil changes for the last 20 years. I haven't done mine yet myself but you guys are making me think I should and not trust the dealer and the free oil changes. My 4th gens...
  8. R

    OEM TRD Parts 40 Percent Off Sale One Day Only

    I bought and picked up my trd pro wheels from a local dealer then heard about free shipping so I ordered a new gear shift from roseville toyota. It has yet to ship.
  9. R

    OEM TRD Parts 40 Percent Off Sale One Day Only

    Thanks KingTaco ! Saved me $300 on new wheels. I didn't realize about the free shipping so paid an a extra $50 tax picked up at my dealer but I'm alright with that. If you're ever in St. louis I owe you a cold beverage!
  10. R

    Optimal psi for ko2's 275/55r20 highway / off rd psi?

    Dubs are 20" wheels
  11. R

    It’s been a good time, but no more 4Runner

    Nice choice! I was afraid you were going to say you traded for a chevy
  12. R

    Pedal commander vs Sprint booster?

    Thanks! Is it plug n play or is there splicing?
  13. R

    Pedal commander vs Sprint booster?

    How do these hook up? The OBD2 port?
  14. R

    Blue Devil Head Gasket Sealer

    I fill my radiator with syrup. I don't know what it does but damn it smells good! Anyway OP, thanks for the study. Alot of people can't afford a head gasket replacement so this may be helpful. Keep us updated.
  15. R

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Nice looking truck! Gotta say I wouldn't be too pleased if they jacked up my truck like that. That doesn't look too secure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top