Recent content by Rcaf2008

  1. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    One sold in Florida last month with only 10k miles!
  2. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Wow nice catch. And he didn't even post pictures of the underbody either. I guess I'll keep looking. Thanks for the warning Hepar!
  3. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Did you see the carfax? I emailed the seller but he didn't get back to me. It is listed in the PNW
  4. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Has anyone seen this low mile 3rd gen near Seattle? eBay item# 192204073548 2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 | eBay What do you guys think about it? And what do you think it's worth? I'm only really looking for a reliable daily driver so I don't know if this or a new domestic would be better for me.
  5. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Another
  6. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Here are some pictures of the underbody. It mostly looks like surface rust to me
  7. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    I'm looking at this 3rd gen on the bay. Has anyone seen it? http://m.ebay.com/itm/112281467079?_trkparms=pageci:4dcfc753-e3e4-11e6-8ce2-74dbd1803ec6%7Cparentrq:db9a45f11590a2a4c782af44ffb1eeb5%7Ciid:3&_mwBanner=1 It's a 2000 with 116k supercharged. What do you guys think?
  8. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but from my reading here it seems that the list of priorities for buying a 3rd gen are: -Service records and proof of maintenance -As little rust as possible on body -Low miles -Overall cleanliness Am I missing anything?
  9. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    And another.
  10. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Another picture.
  11. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    I'm not a fan of used dealers either. I don't need one right away so I might wait for something (somewhat) local to show up. Let me know if any of your friends have a 3rd gen for sale Mopar lol. He did send me pics of the underbody and it looks like there is a few spots with rust. Hard to tell...
  12. R

    Bought a stock 2001 Sport two weeks ago and...

    That is a mint ride. I love everything you've done with. And what a great find too in that condition!
  13. R

    My transmission cooler install

    Is this preventative? Or have you had issues with the tranny already?
  14. R

    Found my 3rd Gen 4R

    Nice find. Keep us updated on the progress
  15. R

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Thanks for the reply Hepar! The posting is very adamant that there is no rush, but I will still request proof. Aside from that issue, is there anything else that is worrisome? I asked if they had all the service records but the informed me they did not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top