Recent content by recklessval

  1. recklessval

    elocker AND 3rd row seats?

    Here is a short video of the trail i go on https://youtu.be/gdvKn-Ptigc
  2. recklessval

    elocker AND 3rd row seats?

    Thank you for the quick response I noticed the link you sent is for 2003+ 4Runner I read somewhere that in 2010 they changed the axle from a 8.0 to 8.2 is that still the same locker that I need? I have 285 70 17 on it now and I do tow a boat frequently in the summer fishing up and down hills and...
  3. recklessval

    elocker AND 3rd row seats?

    I'm looking for a Detroit locker for my 17 4runner can someone please send me a link or a part number for the one i need? Im also doing 4.56 gears

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top