Recent content by redfish01

  1. R

    Thoughts on Fender Flares??

    They do not have to be drilled into the frame. I see you are in Louisiana, I have a set of bushwackers in Baton Rouge that I am not going to put back on. If you want to take a look at them.
  2. R

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    SOLD Four 2016 Trail wheels I will sell individuals I can also ship 350 + shipping for all 4 100 + shipping each
  3. R

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Not today but Wednesday got my TRD wheels and KO2's put on! And took my pup to play.
  4. R

    Plug and Play Rear Camera Override Dongle

    Just finished the install a few minutes ago. Very easy and well worth it. Thank you bjohnston115

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top