Recent content by Ri_Bri

  1. R

    FS : (5th Gen) TRD Pro Roof Rack ($550) - Door County/Green Bay, WI

    I replaced the roof rack on my 2019 T4R TRD Pro, so I'm selling the one that came on it. The rack is in great condition, but has a small spot towards the rear where some paint "flaked" off. Basically unnoticeable and could be touched up in seconds. I live in Ephraim, WI but would drive it as...
  2. R

    Pre-Runner front bumpers and snow build-up...

    Otherwise is this the piece I would need if it were not included with an aftermarket bumper?
  3. R

    5th Gen filler piece

    Would also like to know this, if anyone has any updates
  4. R

    Pre-Runner front bumpers and snow build-up...

    Damn, that's perfect! I was starting to think I would just have to go ahead and get everything OEM again. This makes my idea look achievable once more. I love the full custom bumpers everyone pointed me towards, the only part I don't love is losing out on my TRD grille if i was to go for a...
  5. R

    Pre-Runner front bumpers and snow build-up...

    Here is the damage:
  6. R

    Pre-Runner front bumpers and snow build-up...

    Hello all, my 2019 TRD Pro and I had an unfortunate collision with a deer recently... Very bummed. While the claim is being worked on I have been looking for a deer-proof front bumper replacement and narrowed it down to a couple I really like. One of those is the C4 Fabrication Hybrid...
  7. R

    2020 TRD Pro Updates - Army Green & Push Button Start

    That's my plan years down the line. Why trade up just for a new color when you can wrap it for 1/50th the cost. A matte army green would look better than the one Toyota came up with anyways. I'd personally do matte cement, though. Blacks, grays, and whites are my jam.
  8. R

    Rack pads on 2019 TRD Pro roof rack

    Hello, I am curious if anyone has put rack pads on the roof rack that comes with the 2019 TRD Pro yet? The rack pad I am considering is this (in black): Dakine Aero Rack Pads 28" | Dakine I would like to order some for my paddle board, and I can see a rack pad would work on the front cross...
  9. R

    Wrangler to 4Runner Convert-in-Progress

    Woah, are you me? I'm at 65k but this is spot on my situation. Heater core and everything. I wish my Pro would get here...
  10. R

    4runner TRD Pro

    Looks like I made the right choice with Super White. Hype!
  11. R

    2019 TRD PRO 4Runner Pic Request

    Waldo, do you happen to know if it has Entune 2.0, or 3.0? What happens if your iPhone is connected via USB? Does a carplay option pop up? Just curious, thank you!
  12. R

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Hope this is what I end up paying when I pick mine up. Whenever it arrives...
  13. R

    Entune

    I did actually find this, referring to Entune 3.0 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAThWECkhVc Looks like Entune 3.0 allows or will allow Carplay, as long as the phone is plugged in directly via USB. This obviously is an Avalon, and not a 4runner, but Entune 3.0 is the OS, correct? Does it...
  14. R

    Entune

    Currently waiting for my 4Runner (2019)... Is it even possible for Entune to be updated in the future to allow Android Auto/Apple CarPlay? Seems kind of like a matter of time, right? Or will I basically just be using Bluetooth all the time?
  15. R

    2019 TRD Pro's

    This will happen in 2020 because I'm picking up a 2019 and Army Green is the color I really want. Happened with my JK in 2012 and will happen again with my 4Runner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top