Recent content by RitsE

  1. R

    Prius plus ( I hope on the subject here)

    Hello prizewagon!:hello::hello::hello: I have already the third Prius on this moment. The first was 20ka 2005, mileage not remember, but bought these his already with mileage, with Ussuriysk. The equipment was G (complete). Drove it 1 year. The machine liked. In 2010 bought 30yy Prius 2009...
  2. R

    Smoking package?

    thus the dealers to deal with smokers):hat:
  3. R

    Hope its OK to post here

    I can say the same ahhhaaa
  4. R

    Basic 4Runner Survival Kit?

    good counsel))
  5. R

    ARB locker price

    well noted
  6. R

    Maximum Tire Size on 2006 4runner

    the tires will hold but what radius they could understand from the photo
  7. R

    Tesla Test Drive

    tell me do you know how it will behave in the future ? how often does something in it fail and how long is the battery
  8. R

    Toyota Sequoia, who has one?

    Hello prizewagon! I have already the third Prius on this moment. The first was 20ka 2005, mileage not remember, but bought these his already with mileage, with Ussuriysk. The equipment was G (complete). Drove it 1 year. The machine liked. In 2010 bought 30yy Prius 2009 issuing with mileage 11...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,554
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top