Recent content by RollTide2414

  1. R

    Building, Driving and Adventuring the MTN4RNR

    So yall were right these wheels have been a nightmare to fit on the new 4 runner and I guess my bigges problem since they are aftermarket wheels the factory lug nuts will not work. Toyota said if I got some spine mcgard lugnuts part 65357 that they would work but I'm afraid to order them and be...
  2. R

    Building, Driving and Adventuring the MTN4RNR

    Need help Does anyone know the correct lug nut to use with these wheels the stock lug nuts do not work and if I return these rims and go with the actual TRD black alloy wheels from Toyota will my factory lug nuts work?
  3. R

    Building, Driving and Adventuring the MTN4RNR

    Ouch! I went by the Toyota dealership and they said they would fit but I don't think they really looked at them. A little worried now but I guess if all fails I can return them and I'm just out of shipping. If these fail as from what I'm reading good chance I'm returning them can you purchase...
  4. R

    Magnetic Grey 4Runners! Lets see them!

    2016 4 Runner TRD Rims question Just bought a magnetic Gray 2016 SR5 4 runner due to third row option but really like the TRD rims. Will the rims below fit stock tires on a 2016 Toyota 4 Runner Set of Four 4pc Toyota 4Runner 1984 2015 TRD Pro SEMA 17" Black Alloy Rims Set | eBay
  5. R

    Building, Driving and Adventuring the MTN4RNR

    TRD rims on 2016 4Runner SR5 Just bought a new 2016 Toyota 4 runner SR5 because of third row option but really like the look of the black TRD rims on the TRD Pro wil the rims listed below fit on a new 2016 Toyota 4 Runner SR5 with stock tires? Set of Four 4pc Toyota 4Runner 1984 2015 TRD Pro...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top