Recent content by rookrex

  1. R

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    2014 Trail Wheels/Tires Phoenix I'm located in Phoenix - Just put on a lift kit and I don't have anywhere to store these. Looking for $700 Picked Up. I can ship them too, but I think it'll get pretty pricey. Cheers! :D
  2. R

    FS 2014 TE Wheels/Tires - Phoenix

    Bump. $700 - need sliders now!! :)
  3. R

    NEW BF KO2's mounted at last!

    Those look great! I wish they had the 285s now. I needed tires and I can't wait another 6 months.
  4. R

    2014 4runners SR5 and Trail, haven't seen any on the streets

    I ended up getting it from Camelback. Super close to my house and they could get me the MagGrey TE. Dealt with a pretty good guy there too. Nice to have people that know what the hell they're selling. I just came out of an STi! I was wondering the same on the wave thing. I'm always the...
  5. R

    2014 4runners SR5 and Trail, haven't seen any on the streets

    I'm picking up my 2014 MagGrey TE on Saturday here in Phoenix!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top