Recent content by roverdisco

  1. R

    Other SUVs you've owned compared to your 4runner

    I had the Disco when they came out in '95. I couldn't agree with your statement more. I miss mine too (just look at my user name :ohwell:).
  2. R

    Mystery Dents Solved; Care to Take a Guess?

    Suicide squirrels!
  3. R

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Which part of Wisconsin? I grew up in Asheboro / worked in Greensboro so I know what it is like. I now live outside of Madison, WI.
  4. R

    Bad Gas Cap Seal

    I just picked up an new cap from my local dealer for around $24. Problem solved.
  5. R

    Wisconsin....

    Located in Madison, WI. Mine is primarily a ski machine in winter.
  6. R

    Broke something in the parking brake mechanism while doing the rear disc brakes

    Just did mine last weekend and had the same issue. The back hold down spring rod is not straight and if the parking brake pad is caught on the rotor it can lengthen it (un-bend it). I used two flat head screw drivers and gently put it back into position by holding the back and pressing the...
  7. R

    Parking Brake Repair Procedure Question

    Thanks for the string tip, worked like a charm. The tips from this site are priceless!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top