Recent content by rubleblake

  1. R

    2nd gen parking brake.

    I just put new shoes on it and had the drums turned. Then I adjusted the shoes out so that the drums barely fit on. I went to test drive it and the pedal goes to the floor and there is no braking at all. When the vehicle is off the brakes work great but the second I turn the engine on I can push...
  2. R

    2nd gen parking brake.

    How do you adjust the parking brake on a 2nd gen 4runner? I've heard out pulling the lever in and out. Is there an adjustment underneath the vehicle?
  3. R

    Brake pedal goes to the floor

    I bought a 2nd gen 4runner 6 months ago. When I bought it a shop replaced the brake booster, master cylinder, and front brake pads. A couple weeks ago I replaced the rear brake shoes and had the drums turned. At this time I noticed the bolts had fallen out of my LSPV bracket and it was just...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top