Recent content by RVCA2

  1. R

    Outer tie rod

    This This is my outer tie rod and lca ball joints look like. 9 years of use. No off roading.
  2. R

    Mirror side markers not working.

    I just noticed that when I lock/unlock car the lights or blinker on mirrors don’t blink. I’m sure they did before but now they don’t. I don’t have aftermarket bulbs in. They do blink when I turn it on to switch lanes. What could it be. I couldn’t find any info about it and still waiting for...
  3. R

    5th Gen 4Runner Lift Buyers Guide

    Did you find out what was making the noises?
  4. R

    Suspension noise in cold weather.

    Did you ever find out what the problem was
  5. R

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    yes. I've been checking on it daily since i dipped it. looks just the same.
  6. R

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    paint paint and more paint i was going to plasti dip my rims but first i wanted to paint the brakes and calipers blue. than my brother and i taped off all areas i didn't want plasti dipped. than we sprayed 5-6 coats with 15 min intervals. while we waited i had purchased these blue nautical...
  7. R

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    Karma Daystar 2.5" front 1.5" rear with 285/70/17 bfg k02
  8. R

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    Daystar KT09127BK Comfort Ride 1.5" Rear Coil Spring Spacer Kit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top