Recent content by RyansRunner

  1. R

    Steering wheel and front end shaking when braking at high speeds

    Thanks guys!! I have been told I need to replace my lower control arm. My tired are also oversized and at the end of the life so first thing I'm going to try is just new tires. If not that then I'll try the lower control arm. I will post here if anything gets the shaking to go away!
  2. R

    Steering wheel and front end shaking when braking at high speeds

    Ok guys, so first thing I know many people think this is the rotors, but I've replaced all my rotors and pads and the shaking didn't even stop for a day. I used whichever ones were from autozone so I have a warranty but I don't think the brakes are the problem. Is it possible this will have...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top