Recent content by Saltyboot

  1. S

    New to me 3rd gen 4runner

    Sweet Rig! I love the sport hood!
  2. S

    New 3rd Gen owner SO FLA

    Nice Rig!
  3. S

    Finally Made it!

    Looks good!
  4. S

    Finally got my rig

    White with black wheels always looks good!
  5. S

    Buying a Gen 3 across the country?

    I am also looking for a 3rd gen. I just did a vehicle buyers inspection through a local Toyota dealership, it cost me $134. I came back to the seller with some great info/ammunition and he didn't budge on price even though he had a head gasket leak. I walked away from the deal. Good luck on your...
  6. S

    Yay, I can finally post!

    Good call! Keep looking. :)
  7. S

    Lower seat for 3rd Gen 4Runner

    I would love to see where this thread goes, as I have to recline the seat as well to be comfortable.
  8. S

    Need help deciding on a 3rd Gen

    Would love to hear if you found something? I am also looking for a 3rd gen. Found a 96 with 93k miles and asking price of $9,900. Super clean. I passed on it, had a leak in the head gasket. He wouldn't budge much on price. Still looking
  9. S

    Finally

    Nice Rig! I am looking to pick up a Gen 3 as well. Congrats!
  10. S

    New member from San Antonio TX

    Gorgeous rig!
  11. S

    Are We There Yet?

    I have a ways to go! :)
  12. S

    3RD GEN! finally bought a fave of mine

    Nice, update us with pics as you go. Congrats.
  13. S

    Hi from WA

    New to this site and from up north. Looking to pick up a 3rd gen. Everything I have seen has been crazy expensive or high miles...The search continues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top