Recent content by SBRADYSFV

  1. S

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    Hi! I have a problem with my 96 SR5 4 Runner. It is missing on cylinder #4, very rough at idle and losing acceleration power. I have replaced all plugs and wires and one coil and nothing has changed. I took it in to my local shop, who just called me and said the mechanic wanted to replace all...
  2. S

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    Hi! I have a problem with my 96 SR5 4 Runner. It is missing on cylinder #4, very rough at idle and losing acceleration power. I have replaced all plugs and wires and one coil and nothing has changed. I took it in to my local shop, who just called me and said the mechanic wanted to replace all...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top