Recent content by Scriffer

  1. Scriffer

    Cytronus 2016 4Runner Trail Premium Build Thread (Pic Heavy)

    Sub'd. Awesome ride and write-ups!
  2. Scriffer

    Consolidated 5th Gen Roof Rack Guide

    I've been reading through the options on this thread, and I'm close to figuring this out. My needs (wants??) for a rack aren't very extreme. I'll be doing some basic camping, not major overlanding runs, and I won't be doing a RTT but would like to do an awning. So I think I want a 3/4 length...
  3. Scriffer

    Consolidated 5th Gen Roof Rack Guide

    Thanks for doing this. I've been researching for awhile and was about to start putting together a post exactly like this. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  4. Scriffer

    Front Recovery Point Interest Thread

    I don't have plans for a new front bumper for a long time, so something like this is perfect for me. I'd be in for a group buy (provided I have enough posts to join in). Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  5. Scriffer

    New Inventory subscription thread

    Subscribed
  6. Scriffer

    AT Tires

    Thanks, sounds right in my wheelhouse. Now I gotta find some wheels.
  7. Scriffer

    AT Tires

    What's the opinion on Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2's? My neighbor has them on his FJ and loves them. He used them religiously when he lived in Colorado. I'm in Dallas and don't do serious off-roading, but I want something capable for the odd camping trip and reasonably durable for my highway...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top