Recent content by Semper_Fi

  1. Semper_Fi

    How many 3rd Gen 2wd's do we have lifted?

    Barber motorsports tag caught my eye, Im in Huntsville too.
  2. Semper_Fi

    Order just head gaskets or the whole kit?

    Go with the kit, you never want to reuse old gaskets if you don't have too.
  3. Semper_Fi

    How many 3rd Gen 2wd's do we have lifted?

    this may be a repeat thread if so Im sorry, if not its a chance to show your pics of you lifted 2 wheeler and if it is locked or not?
  4. Semper_Fi

    2000 SR5 painted fender flares to medium black textured?

    just take them off and paint them, I used linex type material in a spray can from dupicolor
  5. Semper_Fi

    Best 33" Tire?

    yep I run 33's with a 3 inch lift
  6. Semper_Fi

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Pretty easy install, haven't wired them up yet saving that for the 69 degree weather tomorrow!
  7. Semper_Fi

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Will do if ya give me till tonight, Thanks
  8. Semper_Fi

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    installed a Carr Light Bar with 4 Appolo's from KC lights, its old school with the non led lights I know but I just don't like the look of the led bars. No offense to anyone who has one
  9. Semper_Fi

    Military Roll Call

    Who was in? what branch? and when? I served in the US Marines 92-00 Went to Somalia Bosnia and Haiti Combat veteran as an 0331 (Machine gunner):flamethrwoer2:
  10. Semper_Fi

    Unsure on which type of rack for my 1999 4runner

    Ebay 92 bucks shipped, does what I need it to do and carries a spare 33 inch tire with no problem
  11. Semper_Fi

    Alabama Snow

    yeah we got 4 inches in Madison, we build 3 snowmen and then bashed them with my 3rd gen! Southerners and snow don't do well together
  12. Semper_Fi

    Snow Wheelin' - Iron Mountain

    very nice rig, would love to have trails like that around here to ride
  13. Semper_Fi

    Will these wheels give me fitment problems?

    should not give you a problem
  14. Semper_Fi

    Built my own "Artic Truck" fender flares

    wicked sick flares man, great job, you should make a few sets and sell on here, I would be up for a pair
  15. Semper_Fi

    Just a Click, but no start

    x2 sounds like an easy fix, now if its turning over and not firing up I would check camshaft sensor and crankshaft sensor, I jus replaced mine. it would turn over but not start with that problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,548
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top