Recent content by Shane Bice

  1. S

    Too much gas and no power!

    Fuel filter is new. And timing is at 8 above.
  2. S

    Too much gas and no power!

    Fellas, I have a 1995 SR5 4Runner 2WD with a 3.0 V6 that is getting about 5 miles to the gallon with no guts at all when the CHECK ENGINE light comes on. The code is reading 52, even after we replaced the knock sensor. So far, we have replace the knock and O2 sensors, pulled the plugs,which were...
  3. S

    Too much gas and no power!

    Sure could use some wisdom and help, fellas. I have a clean 1995 4Runner SR5 2WD with a 3.0 V6. I'm getting about 5 miles to the gallon with virtually no power! So far, we have replaced the knock sensor and O2 sensor, and pulled the plugs...which were all good,but one was real clean, and the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top