Recent content by Sheriff

  1. S

    Safety Recall - Smart Stop Technology

    I have two 4 Runners and haven't been here in a while. I just received the recall for the BST smart stop technology and googled it and was directed to this link. Glad I popped back in I remember being addicted to the reading here. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN THIS RECALL Thanks for the good info.
  2. S

    Front turn signal lens body replacement

    Inexpensive alternative I found them with 5 star reviews on Amazon for about $20 bucks. Also purchased new headlights from the same company for about $50 bucks OEM quality, exact drop in fit and just plain beautiful. Transformed my old but good looking 4 Runner.
  3. S

    How many miles on your 4runner?

    I own a 2004 Sport Edition 4WD that I purchased 1 year old and currently has 140k this has been a joy. I recently realized my suspension is different in the Sport than other models? XREAS? I noticed a difference while test driving newer 4Runners and found that out. My old 4Runner rides better...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top