Recent content by shiftcan

  1. S

    "Consumer grade" drawer systems?

    For idea purposes Actually ran across this last night: https://youtu.be/-Qq3yrPLWio I know it's not what OP was looking for as it is DIY, but I thought it was relevant enough..... :shrug:
  2. S

    The Enchanted Rockies Trail

    Same
  3. S

    JohnTheLuck 2016 TE Build Thread

    Nice build so far! As a fellow canadian awaiting my 4runner delivery, I am always interested in where everyone is sourcing parts. Any chance you could tell me where you got the Arb breather kit? Thanks!
  4. S

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Thanks! Looks like the time for research is over and it's time to start shopping.
  5. S

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Any chance you could post or PM the dealership you dealt with? I'm looking for the same truck. Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top