Recent content by shine668

  1. S

    Can I order a configuration from toyota?

    Thanks st8rocks How long you have to wait before the arrival of your orderred car?
  2. S

    Can I order a configuration from toyota?

    Thanks for the sharing of your experience! FoCo-4Runner One key question: how much money did they ask you to deposit, before the factory order? Did you pay the whole money (including via financing) before the place of the factory order?
  3. S

    Can I order a configuration from toyota?

    I want to buy a 4runner SR5 premium with white exterior and beige interior. 3rd row is always good. But the local dealer told me currently there is no SR5 premium with white/beige and 3rd row in the whole north California. They said, "4runner rarely comes with beige". Based on your experience...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,599
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top