Recent content by Shrapnel

  1. S

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Portland
  2. S

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    PDX TRD Pro front bumper valance & stock Cross Bars SOLD PICK UP ONLY, NO SHIPPING. TRD Pro Front bumper valance. It's a little scuffed but I have all the clips as well $10. Stock Cross Bars are like new been sitting in the attic for 3 years. $40.
  3. S

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    4Runner PT311-89100 Cargo Cover 5th Gen cargo cover for sale $60 plus shipping. I'd really rather keep it local but I know there's little chance of that so I'll ship on your dime. Like new with a hint of dust. SOLD
  4. S

    ___CLOSED: 2015+ Accessory Meter Conversion Harness Group Buy____

    Shrapnel, 2016 TRD Pro I'm in please.
  5. S

    Hood Scoop Decal

    see this thread. show me your vinyl wrapped hood scoops
  6. S

    show me your vinyl wrapped hood scoops

    I guess I could share. Just used knifeless tape and 3M matte black. Easy and no glare.
  7. S

    weeeee's build thread

    Nice build. I'd like to get your take on the differences between the BajaRack you used to have and the K9 you have now. Why'd you switch? Was it mostly for your RTT or was it due to weight, quality, function or a combo? thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,556
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top