Recent content by Sieuphan

  1. S

    **CLOSED**Weathertech Digitalfit Group buy 9.0**

    They make mats for lamborghinis? I drive mine in the rain But I’ll take 3 sets and order them as a backup for my 4runner
  2. S

    **CLOSED** TemboTusk Skottle Grill - *3rd Annual Group Buy* Fall 2019

    Do you know how long the code is valid for? My neighbor might be picking one up.
  3. S

    **CLOSED** TemboTusk Skottle Grill - *3rd Annual Group Buy* Fall 2019

    Very nice, got an adventure and a tall one. One for on the boat and on the go, and a tall one for camping. Thanks again.
  4. S

    Sherpa Equipment Company Rack Systems

    Damn missed the labor day deal. Tempted to pull the trigger but I don’t need it that bad
  5. S

    RCI Group Buy - Fall 2019 CLOSED

    Add me in!
  6. S

    Downshifting Etiquette

    I drive a lot of sports cars and am used to downshifting.. that being said I have an automatic 4runner and will use it to downshift, probably higher rpms than I should, but it works well. I live in an area with lots of hills and my gtr required a brake job after 7 months at the cost of $4k...
  7. S

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Hi if you’re interested send me a dm, I’ll take some pics. This is stock.
  8. S

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Installed ARB bumper. Might play around with closing body gap. Think it’s normal but I don’t like it.
  9. S

    FS: 3rd Gen Retrofit Headlights (SF Bay Area)

    Have pics of this mounted by any chance?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top