Recent content by Sioux runner

  1. S

    Suggestions for Icy roads?

    I’m running Wildpeaks and they are snowflake rated which I understand is hard to achieve compared to “all seasons” which is a joke here in the frozen tundra of ND, hasn’t been above freezing since Dec 15. I understand that other areas of the country you have wet snow/ice in comparison to our...
  2. S

    5th Gen '17 OEM Entune 2.0 head unit non-JBL radio w/ nav $150 OBO - Nashville, TN

    Still have this? I’m thinking I could upgrade my system ( 2013 non Entune etc) since I’ve seen in recent post that this is pretty straightforward swap. Silver balance is perfect for me also thanks
  3. S

    I made my own hitch mount spare tire carrier.

    Great work sir! I would certainly be interested not in you building one of these for me but sharing the design and cad files for me to fab myself. Certainly for a reasonable fee of course! Something that others might be interested also. Thanks in advance!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top