Recent content by SirRah

  1. S

    Sunpilot's 4Runner Official Build Thread

    That's one seriously good looking bumper! I can dig it! I wish I had the time and patience to do it myself.
  2. S

    3D Printed Cup-holder Insert

    I've got my own 3D printer, do you have the plans posted somewhere? Or would you be willing to send them to me?
  3. S

    2 In 1 Key Fob 4Th Gen

    Mine came in last night, I got the keyless entry programmed and the transponder programmed during my lunch break. Then, went by the dealership to have the key cut, and they didn't charge me a dime to "trace" my key. But, would have charged me $15 if I had them cut it via the VIN
  4. S

    Leveling my 4runner

    Thanks @chaz
  5. S

    Leveling my 4runner

    Now that I've been thinking about it and have made the leap to go to 2/1. I will need to start thinking about tires. I probably have 50% or so tread life left on the tires I have. So, what size tires can I comfortably fit with the 2/1 lift?
  6. S

    Leveling my 4runner

    camp332: my inner 18 year old wants to go higher than 2/1 as well.
  7. S

    Leveling my 4runner

    alpinhi thanks! Quick question: how do you like your Pioneer 4100 NEX head unit?
  8. S

    Leveling my 4runner

    alpinhi Just to be sure, are you saying that I should get the 1" rear lift?
  9. S

    Leveling my 4runner

    Thanks Brian3676! But, the problem is I already made the purchase of the front 2" kit. I am concerned that once I get it on, the back will be too low and will need to purchase the additional 1" kit. I'd rather do it all at once, if that's the case.
  10. S

    Leveling my 4runner

    I have looked and searched, but can't find a satisfactory answer. So, here goes: I want to level my stock '03 4runner. A friend of mine advised me to get a 2" front lift kit (2003-2009 Toyota 4-Runner 2WD/4WD - Front Lift Kit - Protune Suspension). But, in doing more research after finally...
  11. S

    2 In 1 Key Fob 4Th Gen

    Awesome! Thanks
  12. S

    2 In 1 Key Fob 4Th Gen

    Just placed my order... about how long did it take to arrive?
  13. S

    2 In 1 Key Fob 4Th Gen

    I've been looking at these for a while since I purchased my 4runner in August. Thanks for the good info. I think I'll place my order!
  14. S

    Sunroof Stuck open

    Good news! After a good nights sleep and shaking off the cobwebs, I was able to get this fixed this morning. I had seen this method last night when researching, but it didn't work last night. I was pretty impatient as I had been out and had a few and just wanted to go inside to bed. So, by...
  15. S

    sunroof mysteries

    Good news! After a good nights sleep and shaking off the cobwebs, I was able to get this fixed this morning. I had seen this method last night when researching, but it didn't work last night. I was pretty impatient as I had been out and had a few and just wanted to go inside to bed. So, by...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top