Recent content by Sixpackpilot

  1. S

    Just checking

    Awesome. This helped a lot. I decided to go with 285/70-17 and live with the 3.5% difference on my speedometer. I am going with the-12mm offset and a 3/2 leveling kit. Thanks guys for the assist!
  2. S

    Just checking

    The Revo II isn't available in this size. Anyone else suggest a tire this size?
  3. S

    Just checking

    That looks good. Thanks for the suggestion. What offset do you run?
  4. S

    Just checking

    I am new to the site. I have been reading the myriad of threads on tire and wheels for the last week or so. I bought a 2015 4Runner SR5 Premium and I want to upgrade the tires and wheels. Want to make sure I got all this right. After reading more threads than I can count I think I have it...

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top