Recent content by SnoRunnerUT

  1. S

    WTB: tail light guards, bull/light bar.

    Rear Light guards Are you still looking for light guards? I have a set of rear light guards that need to be painted. If you are still in need let me know. [email protected]
  2. S

    Wtb: 3" lift front coil overs

    Coilovers FS for 3rd Gen I have a pair of NEW complete 3" lift coil overs for a 3rd gen 4Runner. They are from Fat Bobs Garage. They are Fat Bobs in house brand Vated coil overs. I bought a lift kit from them a month ago and then life happened and I am not going to use the front coil overs. I...
  3. S

    My Build Thread for "Imogene"

    Hidden Trailer hitch What trailer hitch are you running? I love how it is tucked up and out of the way unlike the 6" below the bumper factory hitch. Is that a retro fit or how did you get it so stealthily hidden?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top