Recent content by SoCal4Runner01

  1. S

    Real World MPG with 5th Gen?

    2016 TE with 19.7 mpg with predominantly interstate travel. In SoCal, so...bumper to bumper traffic in commute. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. S

    For anyone waiting on a 17

    I'm 6'5" -- can't have a sunroof, period. This is why I went with a TE and not a TEP. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. S

    Real World MPG with 5th Gen?

    That is exactly how I drive -- averaging 19.x mpg. Well, maybe not like a granny but like a...46 year-old. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. S

    Yay, I can finally post!

    So, what's the problem that has you stumped? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. S

    Name your Runner?

    My 2016 TE is, I suspect, the reincarnation of my old '93 SR5, "Grog". Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. S

    Got my 15 posts!

    Great video! "Jeff" is probably his witness protection cover... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. S

    Post your 5th Gen Super White T4r photo

    Just a few weeks old... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. S

    Hello, TRD Pro incoming, first Runner

    It's a good looking truck! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. S

    New 5th Gen Owner

    I just picked up a 2016 TE. If I wait another 20 years, I might be picking up a 2036/7. Lord, I hope Toyota is still making them then. Come to think of it, I'll be pushing 70...Lord, I hope I'm still alive then. Maybe I ought to aim for a new one every 10 years. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. S

    New from Missouri

    Mighty good looking! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. S

    New member from Maryland

    Patience always pays off -- good looking 4Runner Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. S

    1st and 5th Gen 4Runner off-roader

    Very nice! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. S

    Any of you nerds play computer games?

    I vaguely recall a game by Electronic Arts called...Archon...for the Commodore 64. Good times Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. S

    Any of you nerds play computer games?

    Syndicate...Now I feel old [emoji334] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. S

    Handgun mounting solution without drilling into center console

    Amazing how quickly a well fitting IWB holster -- and living in a CCW-friendly state -- will result in quite comfortable carry. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top