Recent content by south74

  1. S

    front seat differences

    yeah thanks again guys. I am now really considering going for like a Lexus RX / MDX / Highlander style vehicle as was suggested (thank you) just to tide me over for the next three years and then re-evaluate. ( I'm really not comfortable in a car. I'm a pretty big dude). Not what I like the...
  2. S

    front seat differences

    ok thanks very helpful. the dealer will transfer it for $100 but I don't even think I will bother. An era ends...ah well
  3. S

    front seat differences

    'Sup. Love this forum but didn't even realize that I forgot to register and not just lurk, like a dummy. Anyway, my beloved '02 SR5 (127K) is likely getting replaced due to the fact that I don't want to be buying both a house and a car in about three years. Long story. I've had only Toyota...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top