Recent content by SparkyDFW

  1. S

    Victory 4x4 5th Gen Build

    Does the front skid use the factory mounting locations?
  2. S

    5th Gen 4Runner Lift Buyers Guide

    New to the forum, and quite honestly I'm suffering from information overload, so I thought I would throw a couple of questions out on this thread. I am having the Icon Stage II installed, and in talking with the Icon folks, they say if I set the front to 3.5 inches, along with the 2 inch...
  3. S

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    New to the forum, and quite honestly I'm suffering from information overload, so I thought I would throw a couple of questions out on this thread. I am having the Icon Stage II installed, and in talking with the Icon folks, they say if I set the front to 3.5 inches, along with the 2 inch...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top