Recent content by spridget

  1. S

    Installed Toyota Factory Mudguards

    they fit my 2017 limited got em on amazon for 50$ all 4. You have to remove front "mudflaps" factory installed, and drill a few holes. Took me 1 hour to do all 4.
  2. S

    Hood protector/ Bug deflector recommendations

    The AVS 25053 will eat the paint off the top of the grille surround as well as indent the interior grille shroud.
  3. S

    Bug Deflector

    pics of damage
  4. S

    Bug Deflector

    I put the AVS bugflector 2 on my 2017........warning.... screws will damage covers on core support and worse.....chip off the paint on your grill top......after only 1 month on vehicle. Had to remove for toyo rep inspecting my funky hood paint.
  5. S

    Real World MPG with 5th Gen?

    odd but I've got 24 and 25 on the hiway......18 avg town......stock 2017 limited
  6. S

    BEST Dash/Console/Glovebox/Interior Accessories!

    this fits my 17 limited perfect https://www.amazon.com/Vehicle-Organized-Console-4Runner-2010-present/dp/B01KI3DDOI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1502508282&sr=8-3&keywords=toyota+4runner+console+organizer
  7. S

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    2017 limited bought 3/29 44,769. sticker.....paid 42,347.
  8. S

    Extended Warranty

    bought x warranty Well my cuzn manages the dealership, I got a 72/72K 0 deductible for 798.$ + tax. Bumper to bumper sans consumables. I'm retired so I avg 7k a year or less.
  9. S

    800 miles on it and its falling apart...

    quality control uh ya My 2017 4 mo owned, 1900 miles, limited has to have the hood repainted as there are 40-50 funky spots under the paint. Thought 4 sure they would try to tell me acid rain was responsible. Toyo is covering it, but I fear the color match crapola. Also every time I wash it, or...
  10. S

    List of Customizations That The Dealer Can Program for 2010 T4R

    newbie / noobie here.....hope there's help for me.......2 week owner of a 2017 limited that unlocks all doors in park...... tried the reset mode numerous times...called toyota, Erin read the page to me, uh I have it printed from the PDF manual.....dealer said 69.95 to reset.....Gee thanks just...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top