Recent content by stage3rides

  1. S

    4th Gen Running Boards with lights (Denver Area)

    Any chance these are still available? I'll take them if so. Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  2. S

    DIY: Replace Servo Sub-Assy

    Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense to me. So i need to replace the servo to fix that burned out area, correct? Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  3. S

    DIY: Replace Servo Sub-Assy

    I am having a similar issue as listed in the thread but with something slightly different going on. 1. I have the loud buzzing upon startup and sometimes when cornering while driving coming from the passenger side 2. I can get air to blow from different vents but it is no longer cold - the ac...
  4. S

    4th Gen 4.7 Timing Belt Replacement for $276.48

    I've been following this guide recently as well and couldn't find the .doc either. I believe that's because its a 6 year old post and the attachment may have gotten screwed up over the years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann
Back
Top