Recent content by stankonia

  1. S

    Highest Mileage 4th Gen?

    Got an 06 v8 limited $6700 in March with 224k now 227. First oil change came out clean and mechanics said couldn’t find anything to recommend fixing and no rust being from PNW. Changed front left wheel bearing(easy) and did aip bypass slyfox and new 265/70/17 k02’s
  2. S

    Wheel hub assembly?

    I contacted him after a week went by and he said they were going to ship that day and tracking would be provided. 2 days later and 2 additional emails with no response smh. I’m just giving my experience and I I’m sure others have had good one but good luck with anyone who decides to order...
  3. S

    Wheel hub assembly?

    Ordered from Jersey and it’s been over a week they still can’t provide a tracking number. Very bad customer service. Just an warning and heads up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top