Recent content by Stockton

  1. S

    Weird Noise After Shutting Off Engine

    Yes, that sounds about right. Here is the youtube link of the noise for good reference: 4runner Weird Engine Noise - YouTube
  2. S

    Weird Noise After Shutting Off Engine

    I wonder if we are talking about the same noise. Because I only hear this odd noise right after I shut off the engine and it only lasts about 3-4 seconds. The other thread mentioned above seemed to talk about a noise from the rear of the vehicle. This noise is definitely coming from the engine...
  3. S

    Weird Noise After Shutting Off Engine

    Appreciate the info Intruder - thanks for being nice to a noob!
  4. S

    Weird Noise After Shutting Off Engine

    Looks like I'll have to clean that up and replace those leaking headlights with my binary fusion particle combiners.
  5. S

    Weird Noise After Shutting Off Engine

    OK, I remember reading about the 2nd battery space that disappeared .... interesting that these new emissions parts are making a peculiar noise. So, (off topic), what is a typical reason someone might want to use a 2nd battery on a 4Runner or any vechicle? Thanks Gabex35!
  6. S

    Weird Noise After Shutting Off Engine

    Right after I park my 4Runner, the engine makes a somewhat weird noise, almost like a jet engine letting out it's last breath or, another way to describe it, it sounds like a robotic/mechanical decompression noise. It doesn't sound bad but was curious to see if anyone else has experienced this...
  7. S

    Traded 07 FJ for a 14 4Runner Limited!

    Thanks Rob! I'm sure I'll settle down once I have owned it for a few more months. I'm glad to be a part of the community! So far this thing has handled magnificently in the snow here in Youngstown, Ohio.
  8. S

    Traded 07 FJ for a 14 4Runner Limited!

    Hello everyone! I was as light user on Toyota FJ Cruiser Community and now I feel compelled to introduce myself here now that I have a 4Runner. I have always admired Tacomas, FJ Cruisers, and now 4Runners. I would like to make small mods to my 4Runner to help differentiate myself among the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,592
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top