Recent content by Storm Runner

  1. Storm Runner

    Anyone spent time in El Salvador?

    I spent time in Central America and found that even a small Spanish vocabulary made daily life much easier. I kept an offline translator on my phone, but didn’t rely on it for directions, safety situations, or anything involving work paperwork. Locals were generally patient when I tried first...
  2. Storm Runner

    Bots Bots Everywhere

    Yeah, it's gotten ridiculous. Half the new accounts just dump spam or weird links and vanish, and the registration process clearly isn't stopping them. Admin approval could help, but it'd probably frustrate actual new members too. Some places have started looking at tools that catch ban-evasion...
  3. Storm Runner

    How many of you own or have bought your own business?

    I've bought into an existing business before, and it’s definitely a stressful ride, especially when you're funding most of it through loans and don’t have much saved up. For me, learning the basics of bookkeeping and having a plan for cash flow were even more important than I expected, things...
  4. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Toyota 4Runner Trail wheels and tires. Pretty much brand new. Taken off my truck with less than 400 miles. Comes with (5) P265/70/17 Dunlop Grandtrek tires and (4) 17x7 trail wheels. Does not have TPMS. Local pickup only.
  5. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    For sale: Bushwacker fender flares - used I bought them from another forum member and didn't end up using them. One flare has surface scratches, but the rest all look good. Just line-x, plasti-dip, or paint them and you'll never know. Comes with all new black hardware. Also has the SS hardware...
  6. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Toyota 4Runner Trail wheels and tires. Pretty much brand new. Taken off my truck with less than 400 miles. Comes with (5) P265/70/17 Dunlop Grandtrek tires and (4) 17x7 trail wheels. Does not have TPMS. Local pickup only.
  7. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    For sale: Bushwacker fender flares - used I bought them from another forum member and didn't end up using them. One flare has surface scratches, but the rest all look good. Just line-x, plasti-dip, or paint them and you'll never know. Comes with all new black hardware. Also has the SS hardware...
  8. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Toyota 4Runner Trail wheels and tires. Pretty much brand new. Taken off my truck with less than 400 miles. Comes with (5) P265/70/17 Dunlop Grandtrek tires and (4) 17x7 trail wheels. Does not have TPMS. Local pickup only.
  9. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    For sale: Bushwacker fender flares - used I bought them from another forum member and didn't end up using them. One flare has surface scratches, but the rest all look good. Just line-x, plasti-dip, or paint them and you'll never know. Comes with all new black hardware. Also has the SS hardware...
  10. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    For sale: Bushwacker fender flares - used I bought them from another forum member and didn't end up using them. One flare has surface scratches, but the rest all look good. Just line-x, plasti-dip, or paint them and you'll never know. Comes with all new black hardware. Also has the SS hardware...
  11. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    For sale: Toyota 4Runner black emblem overlay kit 00016-89016 New, never used. Will not separate pieces. $70 shipped
  12. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    I'll send you a pic.
  13. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    lol...no
  14. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Price drop For sale: Bushwacker fender flares - used I bought them from another forum member and didn't end up using them. One flare is kinda scratched up, but the rest all look good. Just line-x them and you'll never know. Comes with all new black hardware. Also has the SS hardware if you're...
  15. Storm Runner

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Price drop For sale: Toyota 4Runner black emblem overlay kit 00016-89016 New, never used. $70 shipped

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,553
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top