Recent content by stu87

  1. S

    Recent transmission fluid leak

    Well I got the water pump replaced and now I noticed a small puddle of coolant from another location around the oil pan and on the wiring loom beside it. I can’t feel any fluid around hose above or near this area. Since the water pumps been replaced I’ve driven about 50 miles and the coolant...
  2. S

    cost to replace timing belt + water pump ?

    Here’s a breakdown of what I got at and indie for $990 in the end: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

    Recent transmission fluid leak

    157,000 miles on it now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

    Recent transmission fluid leak

    I don’t think the water pump has been done since 80,000. Timing belt was last done around 130,000 when I bought it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

    cost to replace timing belt + water pump ?

    They’re using Toyota parts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

    Recent transmission fluid leak

    I dropped it off at a local indie that I have used a few times. They told me its the water pump. $925 for a new water pump and timing belt installed. I would love to do it myself but I need it done asap
  7. S

    cost to replace timing belt + water pump ?

    $925 for a new water pump and timing belt here in Birmingham, AL at an indie.
  8. S

    Recent transmission fluid leak

    Did you find out if this was coolant or tansmission fluid? I just found a leak from the same area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top