Recent content by surfsage

  1. S

    How much would you pay for this runner?!

    Hey Red how much did you have into it by the time it was running solid? Manual or Auto? This is one I'm considering it is an Auto. I'd vastly prefer a manual but if I don't get any problems out of the tranny its not a deal breaker. Are those autos reasonably reliable?
  2. S

    How much would you pay for this runner?!

    I'm considering buying a 1986 4Runner with the 22RE. The owner states that it burns a quart of oil every 150 miles. I'm trying to figure out what kind of repair or rebuild I'd be looking at if I buy it and if its worth it. The price is $1500, 226K miles, good body, tranny 4wd etc... any help?
  3. S

    My Build "Big Red"

    Awesome truck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,579
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top