Recent content by T4RG8R

  1. T4RG8R

    Barcelona Red 4Runners! Let's see them!

    Wheels and tires went on today [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T4RG8R

    FS: 2018 oem sr5 running boards; rockland county; $250

    Pm sent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T4RG8R

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Oh okay, I’m familiar with Taylorville. I am going to be in Kincaid Labor Day weekend visiting family and was trying to gauge how far these would be to drive for. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T4RG8R

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    How far are your from Kincaid, IL? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T4RG8R

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Pm sent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T4RG8R

    Barcelona Red 4Runners! Let's see them!

    Picked up my 2018 SR5 Premium this past weekend, best vehicle purchase I’ve made. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top