Recent content by Tacotaco

  1. T

    Jerod's Supercharged T[u]RD Build

    Do u have any videos of how it sounds and can I run this one with an n/a 5vzfe, I mainly js wanna get these cams for the sound and the top end power, I noticed my 5vz doesn’t like higher rpm’s
  2. T

    Jerod's Supercharged T[u]RD Build

    Do u have any videos of how it sounds, I mainly js wanted to get cams to have loud idle chop
  3. T

    3.4l 5vz-fe headers

    Yo bro, I actually bought this on eBay for my Toyota pickup 1990 swapped 5vz, the will email to ask if ur truck is manual or auto and to make it on the left side or right side, u don’t have to do much fitting, the only problem you’ll have is the torchen arm bar, these headers do fit u js need to...

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top