Recent content by TeamRooR

  1. T

    A/C Repair Diagram/Manuals anyone ?

    2009 v6 4x4 auto SR5 My wife recently got a nice surprise on the first 80+ degree day while on a 4 hour trip with 2 kids under 4, the AC was out, blowing hot air. I tried to add some freon, but it would not take any. I stopped by a shop and they were kind enough to do some diagnostics...
  2. T

    Air Conditioner Problem

    Help! I need somebody, help!! 2009 v6 4x4 auto SR5 My wife recently got a nice surprise on the first 80+ degree day while on a 4 hour trip with 2 kids under 4, the AC was out, blowing hot air. I tried to add some freon, but it would not take any. I stopped by a shop and they were kind enough...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top