Recent content by Theloden

  1. T

    Whining Noise From Engine

    I'm getting the idler sprocket replaced under warranty and it's a helluva job. The dealer had to pull the engine to even get to the part and I'm going on day 5 with it in the shop. Thankfully, they gave me a Highlander Hybrid as a loaner, so I can at least get around even if it's not the most...
  2. T

    Whining Noise From Engine

    I stumbled on this thread to see if anyone else has had any luck with this. My wife took our 4Runner to the dealer today and they diagnosed it as the idler gear shaft and idler gear pulley that failed. My truck is still under the extended CPO warranty, but out of the standard CPO warranty so...
  3. T

    Molle Panels

    I have a question regarding the rear window molle panels. They seem like a great solution to organizing things in the back of the truck, but I'm concerned about the airbags. I assume there are curtain airbags in the rear, and it seems like they would break it apart in an accident, turning them...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,599
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top